the bla bla bla from LYN

new sem start,
means my internship gonna start soon!!
but the lazy mood so strong...

Saturday, February 7, 2009

just like me n him

haha
now think bout b4
mayb most of us just like me n him
although there is not enough time 4 us to noe each other
but both also get the feel
so tat we couple
hmm
wondering
although now adi break with him
but
think n think n think
sumtime will miss him
but i m clearly noe tat
i m not love him anymore
just hv the feel
tats y i say i m very stupid
coz
blur blur all the way



my phone spoil d...
so i lost all the pic tat we take togather...
mayb god wanna let me forget everything...
bout u...

1 comment:

  1. eh eh!! later when i back wangsa i must take photo for u liao.. haha u dun have my pic u cannot sleep at nite later

    ReplyDelete